Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Am Back 我回来了

Yeah!!!! I am back !!!!我回来了, after didn't online for a week to study for exam and i didn't update my blog for a week !!! Now exam had finally over,cool man !!! So i can online and have time to update my blog. But the bad is PMR is around the corner !!! Now still left about 89 days !!! I have to study hard for PMR. Last Friday, ( This is suppose to post last Friday but i have no time) someone died in our school SMKKK and he is our security guard. He died because of heart attack . Because of his dead, we all have to gather in the hall and that time was our PJ time!!! We had to stop all our activities. I would like to say sorry to him, because i said something bad to him and that is (早不死,迟不死偏偏今天才死)means why don't wan choose to die sooner or later but want to choose to die today. I am really really sorry to him.

And now i would like to talk about what happened today. I don't know today i am bad luck or what. Today, Alphaeus is really really good luck maybe luck is on his side. He get most of the hard question in KH paper correct even though , HE SIMPLY DO!!!! And another incident is ,after i had pass up my geography answer sheet, i don't know i was curious or what, i straight away go look at Alphaeus's question paper and i found that he choosed a wrong answer for question No. 1 so i told him the correct answer. You know what, what the hell i don't know that he haven't pass up his answer sheet. Oh my god !!! I told him the answer. He quickly go get a eraser , rubbed his answer and circled the correct want . I don't know whether today is Alphaeus lucky or i bad luck.


我回来了 Wo Hui Lai Le [by Evan Cai Min You]

No comments: